Place a Bluebet Site Cricket Betting Bets To Win – Cricket is a game that has long been recognized by the world community. The sport that is packaged in this game is very popular with various groups, especially countries with historical backgrounds that adopt British culture and traditions.
A cricket team consists of eleven people who are very popular with the countries of India, Pakistan, Bangladesh and Sri Lanka who are members of the Union of Commonwealth of Nations in the former British colony. Cricket is also an important sport in England and Wales, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, Zimbabwe and the Caribbean region.
Cricket is a game that uses a bat (“bat”) and a ball. The objective of the game is to score more runs (points) than the other team. Cricket games can last up to five days and can last six hours or more per day.
County ChampionShip Matches and Matches
- All bets will stand based on the official result given that at least one ball has been bowled. In the event of a tie, the dead heat rule will apply and all draw bets will be settled as a losing selection.
- If a match is abandoned due to outside interference, bets will be considered void
- If a match for which a draw is not offered and the end result is a draw, all money bets placed on that match will be considered void.
Over Limit Match
- On one day matches if a match is shortened or abandoned due to outside interference, all bets will be settled according to the official competition rules. If the final result is determined by a bowl out, super-overs or coin toss then all bets will be considered void.
- If the match ends in a draw and the official result or competition rules do not determine the winner, all bets will be considered void
- If the Duckworth Lewis Method (D / L Method) has been used, all bets placed on the “Top 10 Total Over” and the “Highest Open Partnership” will be considered void, unless markets have been unconditionally determined before the D / L method is implemented.
- If a new pitch takes the place of a day on the reserved schedule for an International Day, all bets during the last 45 minutes to start the match on the scheduled first day will be considered void. These rules apply to all markets except those that have been unconditionally determined like Win The Toss
Several types of bets that can be made in this cricket gambling game:
Estimating who will win the match, bet by placing a bet on team A or team B.
Bet Match (1 × 2)
Estimating who will win in the match, bet by placing a bet on team A or team B and draw as a bet selection.
Predict who will win the match with vooran, bet by placing a bet on team A or team B with the vooran.
Over / Under Runs
Predicts the total number of runs that occur in the match, being over (Over) or under (Under). If a match is abandoned, Over / Under bets will be settled when the market has been unconditionally determined and any further potential runs have no effect on the market result. In any other scenario bets are considered void.
If the designated Jump in the match is not completed, bets will be considered void
We reserve the right to cancel any special markets (such as Series Correct Score) relating to the series as a whole, unless settlement of bets has been determined.
Top Batsman / Bowler (Match)
- Predict who will be the Top Batsman or Bowler in the match specifications.
- Bets placed on any player who is not originally on the 11th or who is nominated as the designated 12th person substitute will be considered void.
- In 2-round matches (test matches or regional championships), this market is valid for the first round only unless otherwise stated.
- Bets will be placed on selected player but not bat or field will be settled as losing bets.
- In the event that players draw the same number of wickets, the winner will be determined as the bowler who has recognized the least number of runs, regardless of the bowled overs of each player.
- Dead-Heat rules apply if no winner is determined.
- Bet on the player who takes the most wickets during a match or specified round.
- Both players must bowl at least 1 ball for bets to be considered valid.
- Bet on the Team to score the most sixes during a match or specified round.
- Bets will be considered valid if an official result is declared. If the official result is “No Result” then all bets on this market will be considered void.
Next Man Out
- Bets on the batsman that will be suspended first in a particular match or round.
- If one of the pensi batsman